Monday, June 30, 2008

Tell me, how do you eat your Oreo cookies?

Hello www, Many blessings to you. While on the rafting trip the discussion of cookies came up...SO, what is your favorite cookie and why? How do you eat your favorite cookie? How do you eat your Oreos? Mad Dog and Joel have a friend who eats them with OJ! ICK. I like to put the whole Oreo cookie in my mouth and then drink milk. MMM, love all that delicious crunchiness! :) I also like Chocolate Chip cookies, the old school ones, he he. I eat all my cookies with skim milk, lol. I dunk the Chocolate chips in my milk and then eat them. All right, your turn! :)

2 comments:

jen said...

I lick the creme inside first and then dip the cookies into milk and eat them...

snether said...

Completely saturate in milk til ALMOST soggy and then shove entire cookie in my mouth.


Followers

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger