Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Random thoughts

Hello www, Heavenly Father, thank you for loving us as much as you do, and always blessings our lives. Two special intentions: healing and peace. In Jesus' Name. Amen. A good friend once told me not to count the days until school/work begins, and I am abiding by that advice. Each and every day is a blessing, whether I'm working or playing, I'm grateful for both. I wish this for you as well. Here are some thoughts I had while doing various activities this summer: ...I like everyone... ...I am a professional, after all... ...my reaction time is diminishing, that's a good thing... ..."caras vemos, corazones no conocemos,"..."faces we see, hearts we don't know"... ...when will this be over?... ...will this matter in a day, next week, in five years?... ...am I an effective teacher?... ...NOT counting the days... ...this book store is amazing...I bet I can buy some Christmas gifts here...maybe I won't wait until Christmas... ...enjoy... ...he's cute... ...he's h-o-t...a biker with short blond hair, decent build, tall, no tats that I can see..."Hello, excuse me,"...nice smile...just yummy... ...for every good-looking, single or married guy, there's a woman who has to put up with his b.s... ...where will this path take me?... ...that cake was delish!... ...what, I have to pay for parking AND there's no breakfast included? What a rip!... ...while Carlton puts the chairs away I think I'll eat the rest of this frosting...thanks for doing that Carlton... ...always satisfying to see good friends... ...Lord, help me... ...Jesus is always with me...wow, always... God bless ya!

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger