Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pianos!

Hello world-wide-web,
     Heavenly Father, I want to thank you for my many friends. My life is truly a blessing because of them, and had you not brought them into my life, my existence would be mundane indeed. Thanks God!
     My birthday is coming up soon and I started thinking about gifts for myself. Well, I pretty much have everything I could want, PTL, but then I started thinking about pianos. I have an 'okay' upright, but if I had my choice, a brand-new piano would be excellent. This train of thought led me to google pictures of various pianos - just to kind of tease myself about what kind I would buy. So, for the moment anyway, these fantasies will do. Enjoy. (The pianos in this blog are courtesy of Piano sales Piano restoration website.)
This Peace Piano survived Hiroshima.
This is the largest piano in the world .

Cool piano

The Grand piano cake
Yummy

Piano building in China. The neck of the violin is an elevator.

Wouldn't it be cool if these stairs made sounds when you stepped on them?
Made in shop window.
Walking piano.
Space-aged
Tossin' the guys a bone with this one



"I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world." Mother Theresa

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger