Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Positive notes



 
Heavenly Father,
Bless all eyes reading this blog.
Prayers for special intentions;
-hope for family and friends who have entrusted me to pray for them;
-prayers for the ailing;
-homeless;
-hungry,
-all those who have no one to pray for them;
-for the unemployed;
and for the spirits of souls locked here on earth, that we may all be allowed to see the light of your face.
Lord, I know you hear my continual pleas of mercy for
-atheists;
-agnostics;
and the oppressed, and I am truly grateful.
I thank you for
-all prayers answered;
and unanswered.
For peace;
-in our world;
-in our families;
and in all our relationships.
Bless us to keep our eyes on You, always. In Jesus' Name. Amen.
Dearest reader,
 
LOL
 
In case you can't see the words written on the paper, I have made mom and I "Good Things Happen 2013," jars.
 



I got the idea from FB.
Mom and I have already put in notes, and plan to read them this NYE, so we can remember all the wonderful things that happened this year. :)
Happy New Year, everyone, may it be our most sanctified yet!
 
I found this quote from JPII when I was looking for a replacement quote of Mother Theresa's words I have at the end of each blog entry.
(Too long to put at the end of every post, me thinks, but certainly worth posting. I really like what JPII says, so I may re-think not posting it.)
It is Jesus that you seek when you dream of happiness; He is waiting for you when nothing else you find satisfies you; He is the beauty to which you are so attracted; it is He who provoked you with that thirst for fullness that will not let you settle for compromise; it is He who urges you to shed the masks of a false life; it is He who reads in your heart your most genuine choices, the choices that others try to stifle.

It is Jesus who stirs in you the desire to do something great with your lives, the will to follow an ideal, the refusal to allow yourselves to be ground down by mediocrity, the courage to commit yourselves humbly and patiently to improving yourselves and society, making the world more human and more fraternal.”
Pope John Paul II





Amen! PTL!



 

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger